1. For a subtle daytime makeup look, start by applying the Eye Brighten shade all over your lid for long-lasting application using the Eye Blender Brush. Then use the Eye Enhance shade along your eyelid for added dreamy dimension! Using the Eye Smudger Brush, dip it into the Eye Smoke shade and run across the upper lashline, adding on the lower lashline if you want to add intensity to your gaze.
2. Line your upper lashline with The Classic eyeliner in Audrey and add lashings of Full Fat Lashes Mascara to finish this eye makeup look.
3. Lightly dust your face with the Sculpt shade to give you that natural sun-kissed look, and highlight along your cheekbones and t-zone with the Highlight shade. Swish and Pop the cheek colour on for a natural flush. Line your lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk, and add a swipe of K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect to complete the look.
4. To dial up your look for the evening, blend the Smoke shade across the upper eyelid crease using the Eye Blender Brush. Use the Smudger Brush to bring your Smoke shade along the upper and lower lash line. Build on your eyeliner with The Classic eyeliner in Audrey and add more layers of the Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
5. Sculpt out your contour by sucking in your cheeks and follow the hollow to define those cheekbones!