1. To use, start by applying the Sculpt color to the areas you want to sculpt and define: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jawline, sides & tip of your nose.
2. To apply the blusher, dip the Mini Artistry Blush Brush in the centre of the blush shade and tap off the excess.
3. Apply to the apples of your cheeks to make them pop and glow.
4. Blend the colors seamlessly together, using circular motions with your brush.
• Charlotte’s Tip: Use this bronzer & blusher palette with the Wonderglow face primer to illuminate your complexion for a true red carpet look.