How do I incorporate it into my skincare routine?
Apply on dry skin avoiding the eye area- at night. Leave it on for not more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
This product should not be used more than twice per week.
If you are new to peeling treatments: Use the product once a week and gradually increase it to twice per week.
IMPORTANT: Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. We recommend Glossier Invisible Shield for an air-y light protection.
What are the key ingredients?
- Glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids- Alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin’s top layers for a brighter, more radiant look
- Salicylic acid- A beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates inside pores to clear congestion
- Tasmanian Pepperberry- A botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer- A form of hyaluronic acid that promotes a smooth, comfortable feel
- Vitamin B5- A vitamin that encourages healing and enhances surface hydration
- Black Carrot: a botanical extract with antioxidant effects
Can I mix or layer it with other products?
Go ahead, mix up to 3 The Ordinary Serums at any one time.
I dont get it, why is The Ordinary so famous?
Unlike conventional skincare, The Ordinary breaks down STAR ingredients and bottles them individually. This way, you get to customize your own skin care - and solve YOUR specific skin issues- 1 serum at a time!
HELP! I still don't know where to start!
We're here to help! Holla us or Join our "Live Chat" to receive custom advice- cos we know our stuff and above all- you matter :)